- Free Sight Word Practice Sheets (Second Set) - Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, LD and ESOL students
- Free Sight Word Practice Sheets - Perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, LD and ESOL students
- Kid Etiquette Tip: Using Kind Words
- Kid Etiquette Tip: Saying Please and Thank You
- Kid Etiquette Tip: Making Eye Contact
- Free Science Fair Template
- Free Father's Day Card - Red and Blue
- Free Father's Day Card - Superhero
- Free Mother's Day Printable Card - Superhero
- Free Mother's Day Printable - Tractor
Posted by Ellen on 10/31/2014
If your older child is not quite old enough to read the story, he can still teach the younger child by pointing out colors and identifying animals, cars, trucks, trees in the book. If you only have one child, let her be the teacher to your pet dog or cat, or even a stuffed animal.
Changing up normal reading time makes it that much more exciting, and letting your child be the teacher will add even more fun to reading.